You have to set up Permission Groups first. Then, everyone assigned to a specific group will have the same access level to your account.
- Click on View Organization from the Ensemble Details page.
- Under Permission Groups, enter a group name in the field. (Ex: Librarians, Drum Majors, etc.)
- Click Add Group to create the Group.
Add permission levels by Group
- Select the Group Name in your Permissions Groups list.
- Choose from the preset Permissions list in the Dropdown.
- Select All Bands (Ensembles) or Specific Bands (Ensembles).
- If you opt to limit the Permission Group to a Specific Band (Ensemble), you will need to choose from your list of ensembles.
- Repeat the process if the Permission Group has authority for multiple areas of your organization.
- Click Save Group to apply updates if you are done.
Click on the Remove button next to the Permission you want to remove.