You can manage performances only through the app. Once you select your ensemble, you will have the options to start, manage, or end performances.
You will need to select a performance from an existing list or create them before starting.
- Click on the left menu (>) and select the music Icon to open the music menu.
- Click the Start Performance button (this is currently not appearing for me)
- Enter the Performance Name in the field and press OK.
- The performance will start (???)
- The Performance Manager page will open.
- Select the performance you want to use
- Click on the Manage Performance button to access
Start Multiple Performances
You will have to create each performance and choose the songs or playlists. Once the performance is created
The back button takes you back to the band.
Note: You cannot restart a performance once it has ended.
- Select the correct ensemble
- Go to the left menu and click the Manage Performance button
- Click on the End Performance button
- Click Yes to end the performance
- You will get a confirmation that the performance has ended.
Ensemble members will automatically join the performance if only one performance runs. However, if you have multiple performances running simultaneously, band members will be prompted to choose a performance to join.
NEED TO UPDATE THIS INFORMATION AND COMPLETE IT. CHANGES are currently being made to this information. Insert images once copy is set.